Monday, April 9, 2012

lundi links


So, big things happening over here, ya'll! I'm job-hunting, apartment-hunting, applying to go back to school, and starting a new ridiculous workout that'll undoubtedly kick my ass. But I'm certainly not too busy to waste time on the internet, and I'm here to make sure you do the same. ^_^

♦ If you go here and leave a comment with one thing you love about your body, the Huffington Pot Media Group will donate a dollar to Girls Inc, an organization that promotes strength and self-esteem to young girls. How awesome is that?

♦ Orange isn't really my favorite shade, but I can't get over how absolutely stunning this woman looks in her orange wedding dress! I'm all for breaking the mold at weddings, and this must have been show-stopping!

♦ This article about Steve Martin really gets me thinking...it's never too late to start something new!

♦ Sometimes it's hard to truly measure success. Many people consider you successful when you have a lot of money, but Dawn discusses what she feels makes one successful.

♦ A collection of vintage stewardess uniforms. Love!

♦ Tired of your same old soul-sucking job? Thinking about just quitting without much idea of what's ahead? Here's six tips to make the transition easier.

♦ Time Magazine has released their list of the 100 Greatest Fashion Icons Of All Time. LOVE LOVE LOVE I WANT YOUR LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment