Thursday, November 24, 2011

things i love thursday

image via we♥it

♥ going to hometown bars the night before thanksgiving...like a high school reunion with more booze ♥ boys, boys, boys ♥ my hot pink mini christmas tree that i get to put up this weekend ♥ a being an absolute sweetheart ♥ game night with the family ♥ clearance nail polish ♥ the leopard print stiletto knee-high boots i've been lusting for for ages not only going on sale for half-off, but my mum telling me to charge it and she'll buy them for me for christmas (!!!!!!!!!) ♥ my new gray patent pumps ♥ sally hansen kwik dry, because it is my life saver ♥ shopping with my sister and our inability to walk out of a store with only what we had on our list ♥ same said sister agreeing to pick up my black friday shopping so i don't have to deal with the crazies out there ♥ cake ♥ pumpkin pie ♥ my mum's insistance on having a full thanksgiving dinner on thanksgiving despite me suggesting something smaller ♥ scrabble ♥ finding out that i get to be in three weddings next year :) ♥ my new favorite shot, the applesauce (goldschlager, apple schnapps, and pineapple juice. SO GOOD) ♥ hot pink patent leather boot-shaped stocking for christmas XD ♥ winning a blog giveaway for a konad starter kit ♥ my little pony, my little pony ♥

So, loves, what's got you twitterpated lately?

Also...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that you and your families had a safe, warm, loving, happy, and calorie-filled holiday.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

<3 Em

No comments:

Post a Comment