Monday, January 16, 2012

lundi links

image via lefgozerdesign


Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! Unfortunately, I'm not one of those lucky folks who have this particular holiday off (or any holiday, thanks international labor laws), so I spent my day finding links for you on my employer's time! YAY!

♦ I love sushi. I love jewelry. And when they come together, it's the happiest food-accessory marriage EVER.

♦ "Splurge" and "responsibility" kind of clash in my mental dictionary, but Sally shows us how to spend like a smart person.

Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes.

This shoe = mind blown.

Things every single person does when they fall in love. So true. So creepy.

How to say no without being an asshole. This might be my life guideline for the upcoming year.

Paris. Writing. Workshop. Be still, my heart!

Post-breakup blog post titles. *kersnicker*

Tips for a newly single woman. Just in time.

This girl has found herself in a tough financial situation. Luckily, she's awesome and creative, and has begun a project to raise money for college by illustrating your description of your first kiss! It's all commission-based, and think of the great karma you'll accrue, not to mention an adorable piece of one-of-a-kind art!

Dating tips for women from 1938. HIGH-larious.

♦ Okay, so I sort of have an immature aversion to knitting due to a particular knitter from my past that I'd like to punch in the face, but I don't think I could resist Knitted Nessie.

No comments:

Post a Comment