Sunday, October 2, 2011

soundtrack of the week

image via poisongirl-sts

This is a big one, because, you know...it's been much more than a week since the last one. More like...months. So ON TO THE MUSIC OF MY LIFE.



This song played about eight times a day when I was still waiting tables. I learned all of the new music working at that place, because I rarely ever listen to the radio. XD



Miley Cyrus-esque? Yes. But this song came out when I was dealing with...you know. A guy. ;)



ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK, WHERE DID THAT MONTH OF MY LIFE GO?



*dances like a spaz*



I love this song, but I think I might love the video even more. Gorgeous dancing.



Okay, I confess. I like it for her hair. Sue me. No, don't. I don't have money.



XD XD XD There was another video for this that I REALLY wanted to post, but it is not at all...family friendly. But I still want you to see it, so go look up this song on Youtube. You'll know the one by the manpanties. XD



Because sometimes, you've got to be a vain bitch.



OMG new favorite video. EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN'.



Love. Love love love. Also, Mermaid!Gaga.



I love me some Nicki Minaj.



Way. Too. Fitting.



Love. Such a beautiful song.



Another one that resonates with me lately. *sigh*



So, kidlets, what's your soundtrack this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment