Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I would like to apologize very quickly (as I'm currently out the door) for the severe lack of posting hereabouts. Summer (and early autumn) is particularly busy for me, what with renaissance faires and all of the shifts I have to pick up in order to afford to go to the faires, so I don't get a lot of posting done.

Also, my car died. I need a whole new engine, and that costs more than the bloody car itself. So I'm buying my mother's car from her. Add that to my rent, utility bills my credit card payments, groceries, gas, and my student loan payments, and you have $900 a month when I make roughly $800 at my current job. This all amounts to two options. A) I need to pick up even MORE shifts, or B) I need a new job that actually pays out well.

So, as you can see...I will be staying quite busy for a while. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment